At my PT session earlier in the week with Tony from Marke Fitness I was introduced to the playing card workout. Simple enough:
- PT draws a club, a heart, a diamond and a spade on the board.
- Next to each symbol he puts an exercise.
- PT pulls out a pack of cards and turns over the top card.
- 9 of hearts – 9 kettle bell swings – away you go.
- After 10 cards, 10 burpees and a 2 minute rest.
Heart – Kettle Bell Swing
Diamond – Press-up
Spade – Dumbbell Lunge
Club – Straight arm palm up dumbbell raise with a pull back
After 10 cards – 10 burpees + 2 min rest
Give it a go!