Going on holiday?

Ceri pointed out that the old E111 National Health forms that you take to Europe are no longer valid. To get NHS treatment in a European Union (EU) country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland you should have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).

You can apply for one here.

I believe that the card is also valid on the Isle of Wight.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.