I've been burning the candle at both ends over the last couple of days. Need to recharge a little - so staying away from computers as much as possible.
Authdaemon has been the bane of my life today! I thought that I was doing so well, getting IMP working.
Finally got IMP working. Ended up having to re-compile PHP4 and all the associated plugins. That took a lot longer than I had planned. The next problem..
I've spent most of today trying to tame a little IMP.
It's bloody tipping it down as they say in Wales!! We're definitely into Winter now. Done a lovely job of washing the road muck off my car.
I've been fiddling with the style sheets that sit behind this web page. I've changed the fonts a little. Not as fancy, but a little clearer to read I feel.