Something went wrong somewhere!

For the last few weeks I’ve been meaning to fix the cron problem I’ve been having on this blog. It all started when I moved my site from it’s old home to a hosting company that I was trying out. It hasn’t worked out so I’ve moved it again but I couldn’t get the cron problem to go away. After fiddling for a while I exported all of the node data for the site from the database, wiped it, deleted all of the files and started with a fresh install.

All now seems to be well; the content is all here. Now I’ve got to go and re-install the modules that I use which’ll take me a little while. The only downside is that I’ve lost all of the user accounts and context tagging. Something to look at over the next few days… 🙂

garan

Leave a Reply