I’ve just put Blackwood Labs’ new website live. I took a static html website designed by a third party and Drupal’ised it. I think that it looks good and works well.
There are a couple of extra modules above and beyond the standard Drupal installation. The Content Construction Kit was used to create a new type of content type for customer comments. The front module was used to generate a bespoke front page that doesn’t follow the structure of the rest of the website. Taxonomy was used to group the pages on the site into categories, these categories being used to theme the menus, graphics and comment blocks that are displayed on each page.
So without further ado…