Playing with templates

I’ve been fiddling with the style sheets that sit behind this web page. I’ve changed the fonts a little. Not as fancy, but a little clearer to read I feel. The page didn’t look right on my work laptop screen. Found out why – it’s because Movable Type’s default CSS uses font size names (e.g. small) instead of actual numbers. So I changed the default font size on my web browser to smallest and it now looks okay. Maybe I should look at using absolute numbers.

I had an email off my cousin John. He is now the managing director of the only commercially available and accredited EMC test lab in Wales. Go and have a look at their website http://www.blackwoodemc.co.uk/. On second thoughts though… Probably better to wait until I’ve finished the real site. That’s my job for this evening.

garan

Leave a Reply